The Distributed Ontology, Modelling and Specification Language – DOL
The Distributed Ontology, Modelling and Specification Language (DOL) aims at providing a unified metalanguage for
- “as-is” use of ontologies, specifications, and models (OSMs), formulated in a specific language,
- OSMs formalised in heterogeneous logics,
- modular OSMs,
- mappings (interpretations, alignments, refinements, and others) between OSMs,
- networks of OMS and mappings.
In order to upload a DOL file to Ontohub, go to some repository. Both in the 'Ontologies' tab and in the 'Ontology files and related files', you can upload a new ontology, which can also be a DOL file.
- current version of the DOL standard
- Till Mossakowski, Mihai Codescu, Fabian Neuhaus, Oliver Kutz (2015). The Distributed Ontology, Modeling, and Specification Language - DOL. In A. Koslow, A. Buchsbaum (Eds.), The Road to Universal Logic. Volume II, Studies in Universal Logic, Springer
- Till Mossakowski, Oliver Kutz, Mihai Codescu, Christoph Lange (2013). The Distributed Ontology, Modeling and Specification Language. In Chiara Del Vescovo, Torsten Hahmann, David Pearce, Dirk Walther (Eds.), WoMo 2013, Vol. 1081, CEUR-WS online proceedings